Kurtis L. Berg practices primarily in the areas of family law and landlord/tenant law. He is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Kurtis is a graduate of Oral Roberts University and William Mitchell College of Law. A zealous advocate for his clients and comfortable in the courtroom, Kurtis also believes that settlement, especially in cases involving children, is often best for all involved.
An avid motorcyclist, Kurtis is a charter member of the Street Legal Motorcycle Club and is known as "Papa" by other club members. Kurtis and his wife Tanya, have one son, Erik.
- State of Minnesota
- State of Wisconsin
- US Federal District Court, District of Minnesota
- US Federal District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- US Federal District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Richard T. Oakes Inn of Court - Master of the Bench
- Street Legal Motorcycle Club - First National VP & Minnesota President